This policy is valid from 27 April 2014.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content that might present a conflict of interest. When known, this content will always be identified.
By reading this blog, you acknowledge that you are doing so of your own free will and you are taking and following the information provided at your own risk.
Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures posted on my blog. My material may be used by peer blogs, if it is linked to my blog and I am given credit for my pictures and ideas. Proper representation of my images may also be pinned on Pinterest or shared through Facebook, Twitter and other forms of social media if they are linked to my blog and I am given credit. My content may not be published, copied, or reprinted without my written consent.
The information I provide on my blog is based on my own experience and is my own opinion. You are reading and following my advice at your own risk. Please always use safety precautions when performing a DIY project and always read and follow manufacturer’s directions for the products and tools you use. Please always use safety precautions when preparing meals.
I respect the privacy of my readers and will never sell your contact information to another company or put you on a spam list. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of my advertisers or blog commenters.
I am not responsible for the actions of my advertisers, sponsors or blog commenters. If you purchase a product through a link from my blog, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues, not this blog.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.
This disclosure policy is courtesy of www.missmustardseed.com. In corporate America I learned, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, just borrow... Thanks Marian.
· Leigh & Ollie has a no return, no refund policy.
· Leigh & Ollie accepts cash, credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) and PayPal. Leigh & Ollie does not accept checks. All purchases are subject to Ohio sales tax.
· It is the understanding of the purchaser that they are purchasing once loved furniture. The furniture may not be in perfect condition. Leigh & Ollie will disclose any known issues with the furniture you purchase, every issue may not be known to Leigh & Ollie.
· It is our intent to follow all customer specifications. If you purchase a custom piece of furniture from Leigh & Ollie and are not satisfied with the color or distressing, the piece can be repainted. The owner will be responsible for paying for additional labor and supplies.
· Leigh & Ollie is not responsible for any damage to your item once you have picked up your item.
· Leigh & Ollie requires that all items be picked up within one week of job completion. Items left after one week will be subject to a $10 per day storage fee. The complete storage fee must be paid in cash or with credit card before the item can be released. We understand that circumstances may prohibit immediate pick up – we will work with you –arrangements must be made prior to the beginning of the one-week holding period.
· Leigh & Ollie will hold that special item for you for one week. After the one-week period the item will be placed for sale.